Frequently Asked Interview Questions
(from JIST Works, Inc.)
Be prepared to answer these questions:
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why are you applying for this type of job and why here?
- What kind of training or experience do you have in this field?
- What are the greatest strengths you would bring to this job?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How much do you expect to be paid?
- Can you tell me about a problem you had on a previous job and how you handled it?
- How can you help us make more money or do better as an organization?
- What would you consider to be an ideal job for you?
- Can you tell me why you consider yourself a responsible person?
- What interests do you have and what activities do you like to do most?
- Why should I offer you this job? (This is the most important question of all)