TIPS AND FAQ'S
Some employers will request a resume instead of a job application. This is a one page written picture of what you know and where you have worked.
- Name, address, phone number, email (list an email address only if you use one regularly)
- Your objective what you are looking for and why
- Your skills
- Your education
- Your work history include internships and volunteer experiences, too
- Your extracurricular activities.
Not all resumes will look alike. It is important to lead with your strengths!
- If you have skills, start with that.
- If you have education, start there
- If you have a good work history, start there and list it chronologically.