TIPS AND FAQ'S
- Don t apply for a job in a pack. Go alone.
- Neatness and accuracy definitely count!
- Read the application over once first, before you complete it. If you are going to complete the application at home, make a copy first for practice.
- Ask someone you trust to check it for neatness and spelling.
- Keep important information written down on a piece of paper with you to get it right (Social Security Number, previous employers, telephone numbers, etc.).
- Make sure you ask for permission to use someone as a reference. Have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your references with you.